Mistolin takes a competitive look at its present and future, strongly believing in the combination of optimism and a strong sense of responsibility, mobilizing the commitment of all in the sustained and sustainable development of its business.
The manufacture and marketing of hygiene and cleaning products adapted to the needs of our customers and employees, with the desired quality and safety; The protection of the environment; The promotion of a culture of safety and health at work and the contribution to a fairer society are strategic objectives that must be continuously improved in the development of our activity in order to ensure the satisfaction of employees, customers, suppliers and all parties concerned.
To ensure compliance with these objectives, the following general principles are established:
- Commit to satisfying our customers, suppliers and stakeholders by meeting requirements.
- Stimulate the demand and use of opportunities for business growth.
- Comply with the applicable legal requirements and other requirements that the organization subscribes, respecting the international instruments and their interpretations, namely the commitment to ISO 9001, SA 8000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Promote the training and information of all employees and suppliers in order to, progressively, reinforce their individual and personal competences, to properly exercise their responsibilities and create conditions for the dynamics and enrichment of the organization.
- Promote the continuous improvement of the performance of the Integrated System of Quality, Environment, Safety and Social Responsibility.
- Periodically evaluate the performance of the Integrated System, procedures and methods in place, through the establishment and review of objectives and targets.
- Identify, eliminate and minimize significant risks by adopting operational equipment and techniques compatible with the safety legislation and standards in place; Prevent injuries, damages and occupational diseases of employees, involving employees at all stages of the process so that each contributes to its effectiveness.
- Prevent pollution of the environment by directing our efforts towards the pursuit of greater environmental sustainability and minimizing the environmental impacts caused by ours activities, products and services
- Communicate this assurance to employees, suppliers, consumers, investors and other interested parties, in an open and transparent way.
- Comply with the principles of the International Labor Organization, including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the 10 principles of the United Nations.
In order to fulfill the strategic objectives established, the company promotes a corporate culture, stimulates innovation and continuous improvement of products, services, environmental performance, safety conditions and social responsibility where the initiatives and activities that give shape to the company are consistent with the responsible and proactive behavior of employees and all interested parties.