Quality PoliciesCommitment to Quality
Integrated Policy of Mistolin, SA - PortugalQuality, Environment, Safety and Occupational Health Social Accountability, Product Safety and Quality
MISTOLIN, SA takes a competitive look at its present and future, strongly believing in the combination of optimism and a strong sense of responsibility, mobilizing the commitment of all in the sustained and sustainable development of its businesses.
The manufacture and commercialization of hygiene and cleaning products adapted to the needs of our customers, employees and consumers, with the desired quality and safety; protection of the environment; the promotion of a culture of safety and health at work, and the contribution to a fairer society are strategic objectives that must be continuously improved in the development of our activity, in order to ensure the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
To ensure compliance with these objectives, the following general principles are established:
- Commit to satisfying our customers, consumers, suppliers and all parties through the fulfillment of their requirements, needs and expectations.
- Provide safe hygiene products, meeting the requirements of quality, legality, processes and other specifications of relevant stakeholders.
- Stimulate the demand and use of opportunities for business growth.
- Comply with the applicable legal requirements and other requirements that Mistolin subscribes, respecting the normative instruments and their interpretations.
- Promote the training and information of all employees and suppliers, in order to progressively reinforce their individual and personal skills, with a view to the correct exercise of their responsibilities, and creating conditions for the dynamics and enrichment of the organization.
- Promote continuous improvement of the performance of the Integrated System of Quality, Environment, Safety and Occupational Health, Social Accountability, Safety and Product Quality.
- Periodically evaluate the performance of the Integrated System, processes and methods through the establishment and review of objectives and targets.
- Identify, eliminate and/or minimize significant risks, adapting the work space and adopting the infrastructure, machinery, equipment and operating techniques compatible with compliance with legislation and safety standards, in order to prevent injuries, damages and occupational diseases of employees, involving and consulting them in all stages of the process so that each one contributes to its effectiveness.
- Prevent pollution of the environment by directing our efforts to minimize the environmental impacts caused by ours activities, products and services, by rationalizing the consumption of natural resources and by properly management of the waste generated.
- Communicate this commitment to all stakeholders, in an open and transparent way.
- Comply with the principles of the International Labour Organization, including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the 10 principles of the United Nations.
In order to fulfill the established strategic objectives, the company promotes a corporate culture, stimulates innovation and continuous improvement of products, services, environmental performance, safety conditions, occupational health, and social responsibility where the initiatives and activities that embody the business are consistent with the responsible and proactive behavior of employees and all stakeholders.
Social Commitment of Mistolin, SA - PortugalSocial Accountability
Mistolin, SA and MPlastic recognize their responsibility in generating value for the community where it is located and is committed to conducting its activity in an ethical, socially and environmentally responsible manner, assuming the following commitments:
|Child Labour||We consider child labour to be totally reprehensible and inadmissible, with the principle of hiring workers over the age of 18.|
|Forced Labor||We consider the use of forced labour to be totally reprehensible and inadmissible practice, totally contrary to our Policy and applicable legislation. Consequently, we do not proceed, for any reason, to the use of forced labor with our employees. If, by possibly illegitimate initiative of any employee, the existence of forced labor in Mistolin Employees is found, this should be immediately communicated to the Hig Management for the consequent disciplinary procedure and adoption of appropriate corrective action.|
|Health and Safety||We have implemented and certified a System of Safety and Health Management at Work, according to EN ISO 45001, through which we seek the Continuous Improvement of working conditions and the adoption of safe practice of employees.|
|Freedom of Association and Right to Collective Negotiation||We respect the right of employees to train and join labor unions of their choice and to negotiate collectively. For this reason, no employee may suffer any kind of discrimination.|
|Discrimination||For us, none of the situations of discrimination are tolerable, particularly regarding race, social class, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, political affiliation, age, etc. Discrimination is considered to be the impossibility of entities or persons accessing a particular perk and/ or right due to characteristics not met for the fact. We are committed not to adopt any practices that disturb the right of non-discrimination of all employees.|
|Disciplinary Practices||We do not allow or support the use of corporal, mental or physical coertion and verbal abuse with our employees.|
|Working Hours||We comply with the working hours provided for in the Collective Labor Agreement. The extra work is remunerated and may not exceed 12 hours per week per employee.|
|Remuneration||We ensure that the salaries paid are suficiente to the basic needs of employees, taking into account the specific legislation.|
|Company Policy||We respect the legislation in force, as well as all international regulations, and this commitment is foind in our Management System Policy, accessible to all employees and extended to our suppliers and partners.|
Sr. António Neto and Dr. Óscar Neto